S.V.N. is a Day and Residential school situated at Kongampalayam near Chithode on the Erode – Sathy Main Road nearly 6 Kms from Erode. It is spread over an area of 6 acres in a serene atmosphere with lush Greenery and Modern Amenities.
An Academic Block with Spacious, well ventilated and bright class-rooms. Students are introduced to interactive learning techniques with the help of Multimedia Class Rooms. They see the visuals on the large screen from CD-ROMS based on Encyclopedia.
A well stocked canteen is run with in the Campus. Nutritious and Healthy food items are available for the Staff and Students. All types of Stationery items are also available
LABS AND LIBRARY
The school has five well equipped labs (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science ) that fulfill the exceeding expectations of the students. The school has a reference library with a wide collection of 5,000 books in English, Tamil and various subjects.
The School runs its own buses for the convenience of Pupils. The charges vary according to distances.
Round the clock affectionate Medical Care is given by Trusted Doctors.
Disruption of Electricity Supply is combated with the help of Mega Generators. (No Power Cut for Our Students)
"Care and Concern is our Policy"
- Highly disciplined Separate Hostel with all Amenities for Boys and Girls.
- Delicious, Hygienic Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food of High Nutritive value is prepared under the supervision of Dietician in designated Kitchen areas.
- Separate Mess for Boys and Girls.
- Since our kitchen is Modernized with STEAM cooking hot food is served.
- As "Health is Wealth" only Mineral Water is provided with the help of R.O plant of 500 litre / hr capacity.
HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
"Discipline the foremost priority"
- Students should behave in a discipline way.
- They should keep the Hostel properties safe.
- Students should hold responsibility to keep the Hostel clean.
- A pay phone is also available for the students. When ill or in an emergency students may use the phone in free of cost. Cell phones are not allowed on Campus and will be confiscated.
- Students are not allowed to be in the Hostel during Class Hours and Study Hours. Exemptions may be on Medical grounds with prior permission from the authorities concerned.
- Parents are strictly prohibited from entering in to the Hostel.
- Parents / Guardians are allowed to see their wards on every SECOND and FOURTH Sundays from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm. During visiting hours students are allowed to meet only their parents / guardian. Meeting out-siders is not permitted.